Eye clinic in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa Eye Clinic is an eye clinic in addis ababa. It is located at XQVR+P5G, Addis Ababa. The phone number to get in touch with us is +251 903461653. You can chat with us on our official website : https://addisababaeyeclinic.com/ Be relaxed once more by recovering your vision at our eye clinic in Addis Ababa. Addis Ababa Eye Clinic provides high-quality eye care as well as cataract surgery services in Addis Ababa. We’ve been serving local residents, expatriates , and tourists for over 10 years now. We invite you here at Addis Ababa Eye Clinic, an eye clinic that cares about your eyes.
Best eye clinic in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa Eye Clinic is an eye clinic that is well-equipped. With the most recent technology we offer you the very best eye treatments at Addis Ababa. Ethiopia.
Our main goal for our eye physicians and nurses is enhance your vision quality. They’ll provide you with the best eye health procedures and procedures available in Ethiopia.
Addis Ababa Eye Clinic is the best eye clinic found in Addis Ababa. The advantages we offer are :
- The eye doctors at the Addis Ababa Eye Clinic are very experienced and well known in Ethiopia.
- Addis Ababa Eye Clinic has an Amharic and an English-speaking medical staff.
- The eye care materials of the Addis Ababa Eye Clinic are the latest and most sophisticated, that are imported from USA
- The rooms that treat vision problems at Addis Ababa Eye Clinic are regularly sterilized and disinfected. Addis Ababa Eye Clinic are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Addis Ababa Eye Clinic follows the covid-19 precautions to avoid any cross contamination.
More Information About Addis Ababa Eye Clinic treatments
We treat eye lens disorders
Eye lens issues for which we offer treatment at the Addis Ababa Eye Clinic are :
– Cataract : For cataracts patients, eye lens become opaque
Myopia: In myopia patients, close objects appears clear, but far ones do not.
– Hypermetropia : For hypermetropia patients, objects nearby appear blurred
Presbyopia: People suffering from presbyopia may not be able to focus on objects in the vicinity
Conjunctiva Disorders treatments
Conjunctival problems that we provide treatment for include :
– Conjunctivitis : it is the inflammation of the cornea typically due to an eye problem or an allergic reaction
– Conjunctival concretion, they are hard-suctions that grow beneath the eyelids
Cornea Conditions Treatments
Cornea disorders for which we provide treatment may include but are not limited to :
Dry eye syndrome it is the condition of having dry eyes that manifest by irritation, blurred vision as well as eye redness …
— Corneal infections due to virus, bacteria and fungi
– Inflammation of the cornea
– Cloudy morning vision
Glaucoma disorders for which we offer treatment in our Eye Clinic in Addis Ababa are :
Primary open-angle glaucoma
Primary normal tension glaucoma
– Primary angle-closure glaucoma
Eyeglasses & Lenses Treatments
Our optometrists and opticians are able to prescribe and make you :
– Vision correction eyeglasses for refractive errors like myopia, hypermetropia etc..
– Contact lenses
– Safety glasses &
– Sport glasses
Addis Ababa Eye Clinic also offer others vision care treatments such as but not limited to:
– Medical retina
– Vision emergencies and More …
Common Eye Problems
We highly advise you to visit your eye physician at the moment that you begin to notice one of these signs :
- Your vision change and you see double vision blind spots, wavy lines, lighting halos, blurry faces, watery eyes, flashes of lighting, lightning streaks or bright lines.
- There are change in your field of sight that include black spots, shadows in the peripheral or central vision, blurriness and blurred vision due to curtains.
- You can see changes in your vision color
- You suddenly experience a loss of vision
- The patient experiences a gradual loss of sight in both eyes or one.
- The physical object you saw that caught your attention, like dust that is hard, pests, chemicals, etc…
- Physical changes occur around your eyes such as eyes that cross or get bigger eyelids that tilt downwards or up with redness, inflammation or discharge.
A Trustworthy Ophthalmology practice near you
Our ophthalmology center in Addis Ababa is home to eye specialists that provide diagnoses and treatments. Addis Ababa Eye clinic offers medical and surgical procedures for all forms of eye diseases, from children to patients of all ages.
The ophthalmologists at our eye clinic that will be taking treatment of you are highly skilled eye surgeons and physicians who are the medical leaders regarding eye health and health issues in Ethiopia.
Eye doctors from Ethiopia have graduated from medical school and taken on many years of postgraduate study in the treatment and diagnosis of eye disorders.
Addis Ababa Eye Clinic employs optometrists and vision therapy specialists who are medical specialists who are licensed in the area of vision care and treatment of eye disorders.
Ophthalmologists at our clinic perform comprehensive exams of the eyes and procedures on our patients, prescribe and give medications. The relays to the optometrists which prescription is best to wear your glasses or contact lenses.
Eye Doctors of the Experts at your service
There is an Addis Ababa Eye Clinic is also the home of certified Ethiopian optometrists and eye doctors who design, fit and dispensing lenses. They offer adjustments for your vision based off the prescriptions given by our optometrists.
Opticians determine the specifications of the different optical devices prescribed to give you the required correction to your vision.
They may also provide alternative prescriptions in the event you cannot due to personal reasons get the treatment (eyeglasses or contact lenses as an example).
Visit our Vision Care center in Ethiopia today
Going to our vision facility in Addis Ababa for prompt treatment or preventive examination is the best method to minimize the risk of permanent eye damage and loss of vision.
Our eye clinic located in Ethiopia can guide you through a variety of decisions regarding eye health or treatment an eye condition.
To make an appointment, you can contact our eye clinic via phone at +251 903461653, sending a telegram by clicking here or via our online booking form by clicking here.